The 2019 Chevy Equinox in Billings is the perfect crossover for new and experienced drivers alike. With up to 39 mph and 63.9 cubic feet of cargo storage, you don’t need to worry about whether or not this crossover will fit your life; instead, you might begin to take on some new adventures in Billings!
The Equinox is ready for your adventures, so what are you waiting for? Discover what makes this compact SUV ready for anything!
Safe and Sound
The safety features of the 2019 Equinox are so thorough that they earned the Equinox an overall 5-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration! Here are a few features that will have you humming along happily on your daily commute:
- Low speed forward automatic braking. If the Equinox detects a potential front-end collision and you haven't already started braking, this feature will apply the brakes for you. That way, you can lower the damage of the impact or even avoid an accident altogether!
- Lane keep assist with lane departure warning. When you start changing lanes without signaling first, the Equinox gives a gentle reminder that you're drifting and helps you get back on track.
- Forward collision alert. If you're following too closely or there's a potential collision up ahead, your Equinox lets you know. But don't worry, you can adjust the following distance settings (far, medium, or near), so you can still drive comfortably.
- Intellibeam. Say goodbye to the constant flicking between high-beam and low-beam headlights! This feature automatically senses other vehicles and adjusts your headlights to low-beam and back again!
You may choose between having any of these safety features as an audible safety alert, or, if you'd prefer, as a seat vibration.
Power to the People
Life is better with choices, isn’t it? The new Chevy Equinox in Billings gives you three engine choices, so take a look and choose whichever suits your needs the best!
- The standard 1.5L Turbo with 32 MPG on the highway.
- The available 1.6L Turbo-diesel with up to 39 mpg on the highway.
- The available 2.0L (9-speed transmission / 252 hp with 260 lb-ft of torque) can haul up to 3,500 lbs.
You also may choose to use the Teen Driver Safety features or opt for the Redline Edition of the Equinox.
- The Teen Driver Safety Features include special touches like muting the music until passengers are buckled and a “driving report” that you may review with your teen.
- The Redline Edition is a sportier version of the Equinox that comes with black accents and 19-inch wheels.
Ready to go? Perfect timing! Right now, if you choose your Equinox, you can drive it home for just $249 per month for 36 months! *
Not quite sure what's the best fit? We have an easy solution for you - come try one out with a test drive!
Take One for a Spin!
Taking a test drive is the best way to decide which trim level and features of the Equinox are the perfect fit.
It's also easier to explore the integrated center stack in person so you can figure out if it has enough room for everything you need at your fingertips (spoiler: it probably will), and try the hands-free liftgate to experience just how easy it is to open up the trunk with a gentle kicking motion!
*$249 per month for 36 months / 30,000 mile lease with $3,248 due at signing (includes 1st payment). STK#4893. MSRP $29,995. Includes all factory rebates to dealer. Includes security deposit. Plus tax, title and license. With qualified credit. Offer expires 1/31/19.